GTA-Expert Forum: Problema aggiornamento automatico file moddati - GTA-Expert Forum

Salta al contenuto

Pagina 1 di 1
  • Non puoi iniziare una nuova discussione
  • Non puoi rispondere a questa discussione

Problema aggiornamento automatico file moddati

#1 L'utente è offline   bonko 

• Vandalo
  • Gruppo: Utenti
  • GTA Preferito:GTA: TBoGT

Inviato il 20 aprile 2021 - 20:29

Buonasera, preciso che le mod script funzionano perfettamente ma quando provo con openIV a cambiare le texture o ad aggiungere nuovi veicoli il gioco tramite rockstar social club aggiorna il file soggetto a modifica rendendo vani tutti i miei sforzi.
Come posso risolvere?

#2 L'utente è offline   Alex106 

• Assassino
  • GTA Preferito:Sconosciuto

Inviato il 20 aprile 2021 - 20:33

Devi usare la cartella mods per modificare i files del gioco.

#3 L'utente è offline   bonko 

• Vandalo
  • GTA Preferito:GTA: TBoGT

Inviato il 21 aprile 2021 - 11:20

Visualizza MessaggiAlex106, il 20 aprile 2021 - 21:33 ha detto:

Devi usare la cartella mods per modificare i files del gioco.

Ho provato ad installare le mod sui backup della cartella mods ma a quel punto il gioco si blocca sulla schermata di caricamento.

#4 L'utente è offline   Alex106 

• Assassino

Inviato il 21 aprile 2021 - 14:32

Scarica l'Heap Adjuster e un gameconfig.xml modificato (seleziona "GTA V Gameconfig LML v2215.zip") oppure quest'altro.
Se ancora non funziona, invece di usare il backup che hai, copia l'archivio/gli archivi originali nella cartella mods in modo da ripartire da zero (così da poter escludere qualsiasi incompatibilità).

Messaggio modificato da Alex106 il 21 aprile 2021 - 14:35

#5 L'utente è offline   KellanCarson 

• Cittadino Integerrimo

Inviato il 03 novembre 2021 - 15:37

I mean this with the upmost respect and a sprinkle of offensive lighthearted fun poking... but... Once players get above a certain level I'm just not impressed anymore and think the player must be kind of sad with no life outside of gta.

At what point do you see a player and think "what a loser!"?

Let me elaborate : At first I and probably you too (as a newbie) look(ed) at higher level players (100+) with some amount of respect and avoid them as they're clearly experienced and probably quite good at the game* and overpowered compared to you.. (*note, that is my initial impression, now I'm <lvl100 and realise that its not too difficult to achieve lvl 100+ for even low skilled players like myself)appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

So the lvl 200-300 players become impressive, and they're the ones you certainly don't want to upset...

But.. Somewhere along the journey, (for me at least) you start seeing REALLY high level PLAYERS.. 900+ / 1000+

Of course you probably still should not upset them, (and I'm about to do so here...) but lvl 900+ players DON'T IMPRESS ME AT ALL.

I actually find it kind of sad that those ppls life for the last 8yrs has clearly been spent in gtao.

Now before we all get upset and take offence... I'm not trying to be a pos here, it's more a funny observation but still, it is kind of a tiny bit sad.

#6 L'utente è offline   Automan 

• Sicario
  • GTA Preferito:GTA: San Andreas

Inviato il 04 novembre 2021 - 10:28

Visualizza MessaggiKellanCarson, il 03 novembre 2021 - 15:37 ha detto:

I mean this with the upmost respect and a sprinkle of offensive lighthearted fun poking... but... Once players get above a certain level I'm just not impressed anymore and think the player must be kind of sad with no life outside of gta.

At what point do you see a player and think "what a loser!"?

Let me elaborate : At first I and probably you too (as a newbie) look(ed) at higher level players (100+) with some amount of respect and avoid them as they're clearly experienced and probably quite good at the game* and overpowered compared to you.. (*note, that is my initial impression, now I'm <lvl100 and realise that its not too difficult to achieve lvl 100+ for even low skilled players like myself)appvalley tutuapp tweakbox

So the lvl 200-300 players become impressive, and they're the ones you certainly don't want to upset...

But.. Somewhere along the journey, (for me at least) you start seeing REALLY high level PLAYERS.. 900+ / 1000+

Of course you probably still should not upset them, (and I'm about to do so here...) but lvl 900+ players DON'T IMPRESS ME AT ALL.

I actually find it kind of sad that those ppls life for the last 8yrs has clearly been spent in gtao.

Now before we all get upset and take offence... I'm not trying to be a pos here, it's more a funny observation but still, it is kind of a tiny bit sad.

The game gets sad already at 450 RP, because we can't buy anything anymore...
Immagine Postata

Pagina 1 di 1